Dear Brandi and Bailey,
The book I read was George Washington’s socks by Elvira woodruff. These five kids named Mat, Katie, Q, Hoot, and Tony and they take a walk to a take and they find a boat that when they got in it they went bake in time to Christmas eve 1776.When George Washington is traveling a crossed the Delaware river. And when Mat get lost what will happen. Will the others find him? Will they get back to there own time? Find out in George Washington socks.
I liked this book because it was exiting and interesting. I think you should read it because it keeps you hooked in some parts and you can’t stop reading it. The author is good at describing things like how people look and there emotions
If rated this book it would be an 8.5 because 7 is to low and so is 8 and it wasn’t good enough to be a 9 or a10. And some parts were exiting and some parts were like I don’t care about that.
This story helped me make sense of the world because not all things are great some times what you wish mite not be as awesome as you thought and I think that is the author’s message. And I learned if you now about history you are more prepared for the future.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Joey's Response
Posted by Mrs. Walker at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Joey I realy liked the whole response I realy liked how you started the response you got me so hooked I think I might just read the book to you 110% GRET JOB!!!!!
Post a Comment