CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Dear Jonathan,

The title of my book is TRACKER by Gary Paulsen. In the book, John’s parents died and he’s staying with his grandparents. But his grandfather has cancer and the doctors can’t stop it so now he only has a certain amount of time to live. While john is doing chores he spots a doe, they stare each other in the eye and it lasts for about 10 minuets, then the doe runs off. After a couple of weeks, hunting season starts and during hunting season the doe and his grandfather connect.
I liked the book because it was full of detail and hardcore descriptions. My partner should read this book because it pulls you in but it’s not as full of action as you like. The author uses a style that pulls me in. like, when he’s hunting, I could relate to it and get very interested.
I would rate this book an 8 because it was really good, but it could have had more description in some parts. Also it could have had an explanation in parts when I didn’t understand the book.
It made me make sense of the world by learning the meaning of thing’s or why things happen. The author’s message was to take interest in things. I personally learned to take pride in what I kill (hunting).


Sincerely ANDREW

0 comments: