CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Haylie's Book Response

Dear Kaylia,

I read the book Shattered by Paul Langan. This book is about a girl named Darcy; she is having some family troubles. Her mom is pregnant and her dad is working two jobs just to make enough money for the family. Darcy’s boyfriend Hakeem is coming back from the place he went over the summer. The girl that Hakeem supposedly kissed over the summer came back too and now there is trouble. Will Darcy’s trouble ever come to an end?


I really liked this book because it had good detail and an organized plot because the book didn’t skip around from person to person and it was easy to understand. I think you should read this book if you like books about drama because there is a lot of drama in this book. This book had an even amount of dialogue and description. “Girl, Where you at?” Darcy Wills winced at the voice blaring from her new cell phone. See there is both dialogue and description in the first paragraph.

I give this book 9.5 out of 10 because as I said before it had really good detail and a good plot. Also, because the plot was organized and easy to understand.

This book helped me make sense of the world by teaching me that sometimes you need to stay out of your parents business about money because Darcy didn’t do that and things just got worse. I think that the authors message is that when things get tough don’t break down because when things got tough for Darcy she didn’t just break down and cry. I personally learned never to get in other peoples business.

Sincerely,
Haylie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goood Job Hay!!!!~~~
Awesome Report You Did and Great Detail.~ Hope YOu Write Another Book That Good!!!
Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~

Anonymous said...

Hailey i love your book response it sounds like you really enjoy the book...keep u the good work ..
ur awesome....awesome!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Haylie, I think I might read the book because you used great detail I love all of the things you said about the book. Awesome jod!!!!!!!!
Keep, Keep,Keep it up

Anonymous said...

Haylie that was great!!! and it was very persuading!!!you will probably see me reading it soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

thank u everyone for commenting