CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bailey's Book Response

Dear Joey and Brandi,

The book Guns for general Washington is a greatly detailed book. This book is about Henry and Will Knox’s journey to fort Ticonderoga. Seymour Reit the author was very in depth in his research because it really made a difference on how heavy and what type of cannons they were. It was a very chilling at points and a very joyful book at other points. This book is all around a very thrilling tail of a very important historical point in time with some fun thrown in. Like when J.P. thought there were ghosts but there really wasn’t any well in that part there wasn’t any.

I liked this book because it was really about our past and the reason we have our future which I believe has value. You should read this book because it tells our history it shows what they risked so we could have what we have now. The author had very good and descriptive writing but not enough description on scenery. If I had more on scenery I would have really been hooked.

I gave this book a Nine out of Ten. Because it was a very fun read. A very seldom boring book at that. I also loved the ways he describes the cannons. It always makes me laugh when they talk about ghosts or death. It also is a very scary and in depth in this book it always clears everything up in the end.


This book helped me make sense of the world by it showed me what our four fathers fought for. And it also shows us what we should fight for. The authors message was to show us that we can do anything we set our minds to. I learned that just because it seems hard doesn’t mien you cant try it anyway.

Sincerely,
Bailey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bailey, I like what you said because that is what I would say because you used great description I give you 110% great job. Bailey you are veary good and I hope that
Joey likes the response as much as I did. Keep up the great work.
Brandi

Anonymous said...

Bailey, I think you did a great job. And keep up the great work. And I liked the way you used a lot of detail.