CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Alondra's Response

Dear Nicolle,

I’ve read A Matter of Trust by Anne Schraff. It’s about this girl named Darcy
She is going out with this guy named Hakeem. Hakeem has problems talking,
So people make fun of him, for how he talks. This girl named Brisana was Darcy’s friend but they are mad at each other because Darcy is hanging out with these other kids that Brisana doesn’t like, so they are mad at each other. One time Darcy and Brisana were going to get in a fight because Darcy tripped her over, but they didn’t fight. Would they ever get back to being best friends?


I liked the book because it had action, and things like this happened all the time. You should read it because there’s action and you might like action.

What I noticed was that sometimes she would be writing. But I can’t quote because
I don’t have the book someone else took it.


I rate it a 9.5. Because it had action but they were just talking about Darcy, and Hakeem, when it should be about Darcy and Brisana, because the book is called A Matter of Trust and it sounds like it should be about Darcy and Brisana only. When your best friend doesn’t like that person don’t stop being their friend because she isn’t anybody to say who you could hang out with. I think the Authors message was when you have someone’s trust don’t destroy it because when
You have other friends and they can’t keep a secrete you can’t tell them any thing. I learned that even though my best friend might have other friends I don’t like, that doesn’t mean I should stop hanging out with her. Would Darcy and Brissana become friends again? Why did Hakeem move?


Sincerely
Alondra

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alondra,
That was a great response, but i'm a little comfused at the end when you said "why did Heekem move?" i don't know if i spelled that right, but anyway. Maybe if you would have answered the question it would have made more sense to me or ant one that reads it. I thought when you said "I can't give any examples because i don't have the book because someone else took it", or something like that, is a good way to put it instead of just not puting an example. The book sounds good, so I'm going to consider reading, I just thougt I'd let you know that.