WAY TO GO Colby, Joey, and Nicolle! It is good to see that the 3 of you are still working so hard. You are very lucky to have such a caring and creative teacher this year! Keep up the GREAT work!!
Mrs Walker, I stumbled {happily} upon your blog and although my daughter is now an adult who has blessed me with one of parenthood's most valuable gem {a granddaughter}, I admire your creativity, insight and committment to the {very fortunate} group of students that are, obviously, priviledged to have you as their educator. HATS OFF TO YOU, MRS WALKER !!! I want you around to teach my granddaughter :)
2 comments:
WAY TO GO Colby, Joey, and Nicolle! It is good to see that the 3 of you are still working so hard. You are very lucky to have such a caring and creative teacher this year! Keep up the GREAT work!!
Mrs Walker, I stumbled {happily} upon your blog and although my daughter is now an adult who has blessed me with one of parenthood's most valuable gem {a granddaughter}, I admire your creativity, insight and committment to the {very fortunate} group of students that are, obviously, priviledged to have you as their educator. HATS OFF TO YOU, MRS WALKER !!! I want you around to teach my granddaughter :)
Post a Comment