CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Principals, and VP's, and Coaches oh my!


Today Ula Ula hosted a grand total of 18 district Principals, Vice Principals, and Building Coaches for a total of 30 minutes of class. That's almost as many students as we have in our class. Yet, Ula Ula performed magnificently, doing their best to pretend it was just another ordinary day in Walker world. I can tell you that as a teacher, I have been hosting large groups for five years and I never get used to it, so it's pretty amazing when a group of kids are able to adjust so quickly and share with pretty much the same comfort level of our small class setting. I'm very proud of you guys, and I'm pretty sure you'll receive the last two compliments you need to earn an October reward...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Walker, thank you for commenting on us in a good way and I was kind of nervous when I saw all those people walking into our room but it wasn't that bad and kinda fun (because we ate oreos)lol
Haylie